Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorzonon - fire Mage

5 posters

Go down

Gorzonon - fire Mage Empty Gorzonon - fire Mage

Post  gorzonon Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:12 am

Character name: Gorzonon

Character class:Waterboy AKA mage

Real life age and location:I'm 15 years old and I usually chill at A52 but sometimes I visit sweden though, to bad to sad.

Friends in guild:Tenerus and the evil twins Reyiari and EVG. I know powki from time in QQ too, very nice tank Smile

Preferred raiding days and times:Can't at mondays, gtg 21.00 and wednesdays so i guess thats a bad day too. Otherwise i'll be able to join.

Kara Attuned: (yes/no) OH YES

TBC Raid Experience:Full kara, 2 ZA and lurker in SSC

Heroic Keys: (which ones?)All

Link to armoury profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Gorzonon
No worries, i got mats for 40 spelldmg on weapon >.<

Character spec and reasons for this spec: 10 48 0 ive tried arcane but i didnt really like it. But i guess ice veins is an alternative.

Professions and rare crafts:Tailoring mining Soulcloth Vest FTW. Got Herb and alchemy on my rogue

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: Friends is the latest, it dispanded while i was eating pizza, dunno why.

What you're looking for from Mesh: Nice raidingguild and lots of fun. I wouldnt mind some loots but that can be fixed by farmin a billion badge of justice ^^

gorzonon

Back to top Go down

Gorzonon - fire Mage Empty Re: Gorzonon - fire Mage

Post  Reyiari Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:47 am

He's really good at making water Smile
(And he's a good mage too)
Reyiari
Reyiari

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:26 am

We can offer you a spot on the condition that you get blue quality pve gems to replace those green quality ones.

Whisper me when this is fixed please Smile

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snömos Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:02 pm

imo are we full on mages. We got tons. We always got at least 5 to every raid. That's enough.

Snömos

Back to top Go down

Post  Snömos Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:13 pm

imo should we sort out our current mage situation before be start inviting more. We got 9mages now and you should only have like 5 in the guid. We got me that's active (though I'm going away now for 5-6 days I will be back. It's only 5-6 days, under the sportweekend) and Sagan: always on raids what I've seen. Loco: Same there. Vanilla: Same there and I have seen Archmagedk aswell. And I guess that 1 more mage in the guild will become active. So imo we are full. Even though I'm only raider.

nothing against you osten (gorz) I have played with you and I know there's nothing wrong with you.

Snömos

Back to top Go down

Gorzonon - fire Mage Empty Gorzonon - fire Mage

Post  Gorothor Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:16 pm

I dont we need to sort anything out really. It wont hurt to have another mage in the guild.

Gorothor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down