Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Holy Paladin

Go down

70 Holy Paladin Empty 70 Holy Paladin

Post  Ebonz Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Character name: Ebonz

Character class: Paladin, will always stay Holy

Real life age and location: 18 years old, and live in sweden.

Friends in guild: Dont think there's any yet, but if i get the chance ill have them all as friends

Preferred raiding days and times: Everyday exept Tuesdays and thursdays, can raid untill 23:00 on Normal days, and on weekends there's no Limit.

Kara Attuned: (yes/no) Ofcourse. (Yes)

TBC Raid Experience: Karazhan (farm status) Za (first 4 bosses) Gruuls lair ( Cleared ) SSC ( Lurker and Hydross )

Heroic Keys: (which ones?) All of them

Link to armoury profile: Played Hunter before, very active player, will be on the raids i get spot to.

Character spec and reasons for this spec: Holy, i prefer to be holy when im playing on my paladin. wont respecc if not needed.

Professions and rare crafts: Herb/alchemy 375/375, Flask of Fortification,Flask of mighty Restoration.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: QQ, everyone left. And Grr, Seemed pretty nice, but wasent really what i expected after a while. and the raid times were useless.

What you're looking for from Mesh: Progressing, Fun people and to get far into PVE Locations. im searching for a guild that treats the members with the respect they Diserve.

Ebonz

Back to top Go down

70 Holy Paladin Empty Re: 70 Holy Paladin

Post  Mumra Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:10 pm

We're in need of healers. Nice application and gear is workable. Welcome aboard Smile

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down