Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nikron-warlock

+2
Barak The Mighty
nikron
6 posters

Go down

nikron-warlock Empty nikron-warlock

Post  nikron Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:41 pm

Character name: Nikron.

Character class:Warlock - Affliction raid support.

Real life age and location: 16, from Israel.

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids?: yep, got a working mic and Ventrilo 3.1 if i remmber right.

Friends in guild: Sulvano, Shadowthief and Starstriker.

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: i can raid in Wendsday, Thursday and Sutrday, i can also raid in other days in the week sometimes.

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment: Morogrim. and kill also magi and solarian.

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: CE: Revered HH: Honored (one more run for Revered) LC: Honored (more 300 to Revered silent ) Shatar: Honored Scryers: Honored VE: Exalted

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Nikron.

Character spec and reasons for this spec:Im now a raid support affliction, im now this spec becouse my past guild needed one and i was up for it. Wink

Professions and rare crafts: Tailor - 375 Herb - 375

Past guilds and reasons for leaving:Genesis, its seems the guild is going nowhere, people aint raiding for a lot of time and i want some progress. (and i think the guild is going to breakup soon.)

What you're looking for from Mesh: playing with great players and have some progress with you guys. tongue

nikron

Back to top Go down

nikron-warlock Empty Re: nikron-warlock

Post  Barak The Mighty Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:50 pm

if we had vouchs i would say, UBERL33TIMBANESSINSTANTVOUCH!!! we realy need a raid support Aff lock! and good gear too! cheers cheers cheers Good to see u applying to here Razz
Barak The Mighty
Barak The Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm

Thanks for applying, we'll let you know shortly.

What benefits does a 'raid support lock' bring over a dps lock? Imp imp and imp CoE/CoS? Anything else?

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak The Mighty Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Hm...mumra tbh yes there is more, like we like to kill ur dps locks in banish and they do all the general stuff in the raid like u said COE/COS +imp, as u know locks can do only one curse per target so if we got improve COE and COS our lock,sp,mages all specs getting more +% to the dmg and less ressist and if we got 2 raid support locks we can get better dps from all the classes above.
Barak The Mighty
Barak The Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Snömos Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:15 pm

Word

Snömos

Back to top Go down

Post  Duridel Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:39 pm

helping the raid is alwayz useful i guess...i dont know if locks are creating a raiding setup but it might be useful, like the hunters have done...we got best spec setup you can get to increase dps, thats why we rule haha Smile
Duridel
Duridel

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak The Mighty Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Duridel wrote:helping the raid is alwayz useful i guess...i dont know if locks are creating a raiding setup but it might be useful, like the hunters have done...we got best spec setup you can get to increase dps, thats why we rule haha Smile

well, i can say to u thet hunters<locks Very Happy got a hunter and MAN its boring....ur like in the spin of AS and Arcane shot Sleep
and the lock setup is not to increase therself dps, its to increase most if not all the casters dps, and with 2 raid support u can get an overall dmg cover increase.
Barak The Mighty
Barak The Mighty

Back to top Go down

nikron-warlock Empty nikron-warlock

Post  Gorothor Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:05 pm

We have got loads of locks and mages so it will certainly be a help getting an increase in dps for so many casters.

PS: Hunters aint all about AS and arcane shot etc, its the kiting that makes us unique.

Gorothor

Back to top Go down

Post  Duridel Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:12 pm

and that we have owned the dps chart for ever Razz but i will admit sulv you do compete with us generally the most out of everyone else...but not as consistant us mwhahaha
Duridel
Duridel

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak The Mighty Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:39 pm

ok ok whatever u say u onwed like in www.Duridel.justgotowned.com so funny Razz (it works on anyone!)

so mumra, is nikron with us???
Barak The Mighty
Barak The Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:21 pm

It's going to have to be a no sorry.

Quite a few unenchanted items there and we're not short of locks.

GL looking for a guild.

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down