Sulvano - Warlock

Go down

Sulvano - Warlock

Post  Barak The Mighty on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Character name: Sulvano.

Character class: Warlock.

Real life age and location: 16, Israel.

Friends in guild: None unfortunly.

Preferred raiding days and times: All week, from 18:30 to 22:30 Game time ofc (in some days i can start from 18:00).

Kara Attuned: (yes/no) Yep.

TBC Raid Experience:
Kara: Clear
Gruul: Clear
TK: VR
SSC: Morogrim,Lurker and some trys on Hydross and Karathress
ZA: Hex Lord on 9%!!! so sad Shocked
Heroic Keys: (which ones?) All of them (Im exalted with most of them, or atlist Revered).

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Sulvano

Character spec and reasons for this spec: Destruction, 0/21/40, got the hit, crit and spell dmg cap for this spec, and this is the best spec (in my opinion) for warlocks for now.

Professions and rare crafts: Tailoring-375, got Battlecast Hood (i know, this head is pure crap Neutral ) Mining-375

Past guilds and reasons for leaving:Genesis, People didnt showup to raid and didnt invest in there gear.

What you're looking for from Mesh: Well, im looking for good players to play with and some progress ofc Wink

One thing i didnt understood is the DKP system, if someone could explain to me this system, i will be greatful. tongue
Barak The Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sulvano - Warlock

Post  Duridel on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:31 pm

dkp (dragon killing points) basically decides who gets the drops when it drops. You get these dkp by turning up on time for a raid, you get some dkp if its a long raid, you get dkp for killing the boss and also for staying till the end Smile therfore..if you raid more the more likely you are to get gear Smile it's just a way of deciding who deserves the loot by how much effort they have put in for it
Duridel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak The Mighty on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Duridel wrote:dkp (dragon killing points) basically decides who gets the drops when it drops. You get these dkp by turning up on time for a raid, you get some dkp if its a long raid, you get dkp for killing the boss and also for staying till the end Smile therfore..if you raid more the more likely you are to get gear Smile it's just a way of deciding who deserves the loot by how much effort they have put in for it

Hmm... i know what is DKP lol....but i didnt understood how's ur DKP is going, like...if there officer thingys or if 2 ppl want the same item and they have the same DKP, thet want i meant Suspect
Barak The Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak The Mighty on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:23 pm

sry forgot, TK: Astromancer
Barak The Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:44 pm

We were speaking yesterday and your attitude is great, gear is great too.

I'll get you invited whenever you like.

DKP is basically same as other guilds but items go for a % of your total DKP rather than a flat price. It means if we get the ratio of price:earnings wrong, the same people won't be getting all the loot or get 1 item and go to the bottom of the pile. It's basically a self-correcting system.

Mumra
Admin

View user profile http://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down