Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John // Telisa 70 Rouge

Go down

John // Telisa 70 Rouge Empty John // Telisa 70 Rouge

Post  johnwahl Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 pm

My name Is John Wahlstrom and i'm fifteen years old from Sweden!

My Wow character that i would like to join whith is named Telisa, it's an human female rouge! She's right now specced for raiding whith the full combat fist specc// 41 points, and assination down to lethality//21 points. I'm using it right now for daily quest grinding and badge grinding att kara. I would ofcourse respecc if i whas asked to, though the specc i have right now is the best as rouge for raiding. Though one thing that might pop upp in your heads when checking it out might be " hmm, this character is low on proff skills, well yeah she does, though cause it whas my first character, and i had no time to increase the skills. But i'm thinking of fixing full leather working to improve my gear.

If it is needed i will gladly skill upp any other proff for the guild winning... Ohh yes, ventrilo is not an problem, i have used it for an while and i do understand english and can talk it! My game experience so far have been kara, zul'aman and mount hyal on friends acc. Not extreamly mutch of it but i enjoy raiding and i woulden't miss an raid if i signed for it ! I chosen Mesh because they have an nice reputation and i'm looking forward to be able to be an part of there progressing whithin pve ! I will be comming to the guild whith an high will of acomplishment! And allot of fun conversations and i just might be giving you an new friend to add to the friend list =). The thing thats most important for me right now is playing in an progress guild and having fun att the same time!

Here's an armory link

I have sadly never done MH or BT before. (Just on privates so i can the tactics if that counts)? ...

RAID TIMES:
Monday Available
Wednesday Available
Friday Available (preffered)
Saturday Available (preffered)
Sunday Available

GUILD HISTORY:
Heroes Of Sweden: I whas the prowd guild leader of heroes of sweden on low levels that gained more then 150 players, (all from sweden though) left because of the guild eventualy died out.

The Authority: I joined them as new dinged 70 and they where happy whith having me in the guild and i got mostly of my gear whith there accomplishments! I left because of they diden't have the high raid progress ment, and just one raid time an week.

Eternal Legacy: I'm sadly an unhappy member in this guild and i am looking forward to leave it for an nice progress guild as mesh!

EXTRA INFO:
As you might know, my name is John, and i'm an nice and helpfull teenager inlove whith girls sports and gaming ! Smile

If i'm not the person for this guild att the moment i understand that and wish you an your guild Good luck!! // John

johnwahl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum