Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengefull rogue ;) looking for a way into pve

4 posters

Go down

Vengefull rogue ;) looking for a way into pve Empty Vengefull rogue ;) looking for a way into pve

Post  Nala Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:21 am

Character name: Nala

Character class: NE Rogue

Real life age and location: 21 denmark

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids?: yes and a perfect English

Friends in guild: nope. Have not been messing with the pve ppl on this realm Wink

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: I cant tell u witch days, as my work time is shifting a lot. I will have days where I work all day(morning till evening) but then the day after I will be totally off work.. that’s my boring life Wink

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment: ive done some karazhan with pugs and completed it. Done Grull with a guild that just lacked one dps.

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: CE-Revered! HH-Revered! LC-Honored! Shatar-Revered! Scryer-Exalted

Link to armoury profile:

Character spec and reasons for this spec: Mutilate! Reason ? let me see.. I think I took it because that everyone is sshemo specced for pvp. But its easy and booring to play.. so I tried something ellers then all others.. and I like high crits Very Happy

Professions and rare crafts: Leatherworking – 375! Skinning 375! But nothing speciel

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: care ? it’s a pvp guild and I would like to try out the pve part of the game!!

What you're looking for from Mesh: what im looking is tbh the most important thing.. u should not take me in if what u need is a hardcore gaming rogue that is online 24/7 and never sleeps Wink but im a good and trustfull frind and I expect other ppl around me to be the same.. im looking for fun in the game and team play with frinds.. pre tbc I was in hardcore naxx farming guild (online every day) not going back to that..

Regards Nala

Nala

Back to top Go down

Vengefull rogue ;) looking for a way into pve Empty Re: Vengefull rogue ;) looking for a way into pve

Post  Tenerus Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:44 am

Nice application Smile but do we got any more room for a new rogue?
Tenerus
Tenerus

Back to top Go down

Vengefull rogue ;) looking for a way into pve Empty Re: Vengefull rogue ;) looking for a way into pve

Post  Sethos Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:07 am

Have you thought about a spec for PvE?
Sethos
Sethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierat Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:43 am

It's a decent apply but it doesn't have the wow factor I think we should be looking for, pvp geared and not optimally specced.
Pierat
Pierat

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelouz Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 am

Pierat wrote:It's a decent apply but it doesn't have the wow factor I think we should be looking for.

Agreed.

We already have quite a few raid active rogues.
So i'm afraid we will have to decline your application.

Good luck in your search for a guild.
Angelouz
Angelouz

Back to top Go down

Vengefull rogue ;) looking for a way into pve Empty spec?

Post  nala Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Ofc i would spec a decent PVE spec when i get into a guild..

its fine i will just keep on looking Smile have fun and gl

nala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down