Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

killermeto :protection wariror

+7
Mumra
Angelouz
Murgriff
Sethos
Pierat
jeev
killer
11 posters

Go down

killermeto :protection wariror Empty killermeto :protection wariror

Post  killer Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:48 am

Character name:killermeto

Character class:human warrior

Real life age and location:I am 23 years old and i am from egypt:)

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids?: yes i do have a working mic and i can talk in raids:D

Friends in guild: i got 1 friend named Jeeverzz night elf rogue:P

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: i can raid at any day:P and at any time:)

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment: full karazhan and i did full gruul Smile and i did the first 2 bosses in ZA but then the healers left so we had to leave to:(

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: CE:exulted, HH: revered, LC: exulted, Shatar: Exulted, Aldor:honord (but planing to get it exulted soon:) ) Consortium: exulted, VE:revered. And i am planing to get all my factions exulted.

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Killermeto

Character spec and reasons for this spec:8 / 5 / 48 protection and it was for my old guild, and trying to get some fury gear if Mesh wanted me as dps. But i wont am not even trying to get PVP gear because i like raiding more than anything in WOW.

Professions and rare crafts:I got mining to the tops but i got low BS cuz i didnt want to get it more till i get geared (btw i am trying to lvl it up atm:D)

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: I was in IV then guild dispand Sad then i went to serial experiments and also guild dispand:( (hope nothing like that happenes in mesh Smile

What you're looking for from Mesh: having fun in raiding, and getting a little geared:) (and the most important thing is that no one leaves in the middle of a raid like it happens in my old guilds)

Last edited by killer on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

killer

Back to top Go down

killermeto :protection wariror Empty Re: killermeto :protection wariror

Post  jeev Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 am

Gl on your application Very Happy

jeev

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierat Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:33 pm

Gear looks ok and the attitude looks good, I'm not sure we can fit another warrior in though, are we having any problems with filling up the tanking spots at the minute? I think it's probably going to be a no just because we are full not because it's a bad apply. I'd wait for Murg or Powki to have the final word though as they'll know if we can fit another tank in.
Pierat
Pierat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sethos Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:50 pm

I like his attitude, so thats a big plus!

Tank wise we got the untouchable 3, murgriff, powki and ataraxi
with a 4th spot for either Maxidk (maxi always kindly respects to the raids whishes), Trojanxx (who seem to love his hunter more) and Zier (who's on break?)Trilana (Who just got in, and seem to have a great attitude)

Its really Murgriff & Powki / Angelouz who should make the call on this if they can fit a tank in
Sethos
Sethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Murgriff Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 pm

I like this guy aswell, but its just that... Can we fit another tank in? ... Its up to Angel now, I don't mind getting him in, but if we are full, then its a no.

Murgriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelouz Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:44 pm

I must admit a good application, many gratz to you on that.

BUT

As people have said we do have quite a few tanks already and Trilana is a new addition and is so far upto the task.

I think at this moment in time we just dont have a raiding place for you.

That said there is an option for you to join as a member and be in the guild.

As a member you can still sign for raids, but anyone that holds raider rank will be given a raid place ahead of you.
There is of cause a chance that if we find ourselves needing a full time tank in raids that you can be promoted to raider rank, but thats not a guarantee.

If you are happy to join as a member only shoot me a whisper ingame. (Angelouz)
Angelouz
Angelouz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:50 pm

If you're still applying the raider/member distinction you'll need to clarify the rules as to how to switch between the two. Because since I handed over the reins, the rules have not been adhered to.

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powki Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:19 pm

ye good application decent gear, good attitude, but you need to fix your enchant on your shoulders it aint that hard to grind the marks to get exalted with either faction.... besides that all and all good....

And here comes the big But we have plenty off warriors and I dont kno if we got a raiding spot as mentioned before... but as Angelouz said if you are happy with a member rank atm, you will still be able to sign for raids thou a raider get the spot before you.. if we have enough signs ofc
powki
powki

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak The Mighty Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:58 pm

i think we should lvl up our requements for accsepting ppl as raid stat, nothing personal killermeto, we just nearly taking everyone thet apply to here...we just need to stick in the recruitment status, as mumra said there "We can accept people who make EXCEPTIONAL applications outside the above. If you think this is you, feel free to apply." and excptional is realy excptional, like insain gear or insain skill.
then if we stick with it we will make a nice hard core raid guild or something like thet...thet WILL kill bosses like nothing, and we will make and clear bt and mh.

and gl on the apply killermeto. Smile
Barak The Mighty
Barak The Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Ataraxi Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:37 pm

I very much agree with Sulvano here, we're taking on too many mediocre people as 'member' status. We have far too many warriors as it is, and plenty of tanks. Gear-wise it's ok, but not good enough to MT, and not better than anyone we have currently. I don't want to get stuck farming T5 shoulders forever.

We need another 2-3 healers, a prot pally, and perhaps a moonkin/shadowpriest. Nothing else.
Ataraxi
Ataraxi

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelouz Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:56 pm

He has declined to join as a member only, so case closed.
Angelouz
Angelouz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlakt Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:43 pm

/agree with Ataraxi
Zlakt
Zlakt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content