Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ecko -Bm hunter

+4
Ataraxi
powki
Ebonz
Mumra
8 posters

Go down

Ecko -Bm hunter Empty Ecko -Bm hunter

Post  Ecko Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Character name: Ecko (if i am acepted to this guild i will have to transfer and that means i will also change my name)

Character class: Hunter

Real life age and location: I am 14 years old and i am from Romania (dont judge me by my age)

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids?: Yes i have a mic and i can also talk

Friends in guild: I was in hidden and i know the players who transfered

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: I love to raid and i can raid in almost each day exept for the weeks when i have exams.

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment:Full Kara, Full Zul'Aman, Full Gruul, TK: Void Reaver and Solarian SSC: Hydross, Lurker, Karathress and tryed Morogrim

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: CE=exalted HH=exalted LC=revered Shatar=exalted Scryers=exalted Consortium=revered VE=exalted(farmed kara a lot for badges and helped the new players that needed gear from kara)

Link to armoury profile:i know there is a problem with the links and i just want to say that i probably dont have the PvE raid gear shown on armory, if i have many pvp gear equiped it means its not my PvE gear

Character spec and reasons for this spec: 41/20/0 BM-pve In my opinion this is the best spec for a hunter who wants to do most dps as possible in raids.

Professions and rare crafts: mining and Leatherworking. I can craft monsoon belt, Nethercleft leg armor, Nethercobra leg armor, Cloak of darkness, Shadowprowler's Chestguard

Secondary professions: I have cooking fishing and first aid at 375.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: I had many different guilds on my realm(Hakkar) and i used to be in hidden. If i am acepted to the guild il try to transfer as soon as possible.

What you're looking for from Mesh: I miss the time i was in hidden and the very good organised raids, here where i am now there is none to organise the raids like you did mumra. I want to raid as much as possible and be in a guild with players that are better skilled than me.(in the guild with which i progressed the most i was second best dps in the guild)

Additional: I know i was a noob when i was in hidden but since then i learned a lot, (mumra i will do faster MD now Razz) i didnt even know what spec to use when i was in hidden. On the server where i am now i cant find any english guild that raids as often as i want to raid and the guilds i was in didnt have schedueled raids.

I hope i get acepted Smile
(i made another application before this one and it seems it didnt show up for some reason)

Ecko

Back to top Go down

Ecko -Bm hunter Empty Re: Ecko -Bm hunter

Post  Mumra Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:04 am

I'm all hmmm about these 2 apps. Comments please?

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebonz Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:25 am

I guess since people are relizing we are progressing again they get interested, was like that before in my old guild, people wanted to join when we killed something new... Though we got many Active hunters already...
Ebonz
Ebonz

Back to top Go down

Post  powki Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:46 am

as far as I can remember ecko did good dmg did as he was told to.. A good raider tbh
powki
powki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ataraxi Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:19 am

I'll still stick to my belief that we don't need another hunter. Nothing against the guy personally, but we never have a problem getting anough dps to our raids, and our hunters are very active.
Ataraxi
Ataraxi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:05 pm

As you may have gathered Ecko, we have a good number of active, good hunters. We'd therefore struggle to fit you into every raid.

What I suggest is that you join the guild on a 'member' rather than 'raider' basis. You can sign for raids but the hunters we have, as 'raiders', would get priority on invites. It would obviously be unfair to our current hunters to leave them out of raids when they're doing their job so well.

Lockey is joining on this basis as he struggles with our raid times until his exams are over.

It's possible to go from member to raider, if a spot opens or you just generally kick a lot of ass and deserve a promotion regardless.

Let me know your thoughts please.

Mumra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecko Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:09 pm

thanks for acepting me to the guild Smile
if i can come to some of the raids so you can see how i play now, i will do my best to try to earn a raid spot.
i will transfer soon but i dont know exactly when yet

Ecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Duridel Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:32 pm

we got a fair few hunters in the guild mate as has been mentioned before...im really not sure we can offer you a raid spot ever...we got loads of hunters and generally 1-2 gets left behind...if your looking to ever raid 25 mans...this realy aint the spot bud, sorry to say it, so its a no from me

Last edited by Duridel on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duridel
Duridel

Back to top Go down

Post  Duridel Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:40 pm

btw why are you guys coming here? whats been happning on hakkar?
Duridel
Duridel

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak The Mighty Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:48 pm

nice apply, nothing more. and we got loads of dps im the guild atm. i dont think we need any more tbh

mumra, how much members status we got in the guild? coz sure we accepting alot of ppl on member stat...
Barak The Mighty
Barak The Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sethos Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:59 am

We've got enough hunters, thats all i'm gonna say in this matter.
Sethos
Sethos

Back to top Go down

Post  belgareth Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:07 pm

we have plenty of dps atm so i don't really see the reason to recruit more.
I he joins as a member he is very unlikely to get a raid spot because a lot of the hunters show up every raid.

belgareth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Rejected due to offensive/rude/stupid comments made to guild members when still on Hakkar.

Mumra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down