Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everguard, 70 hunter, want to join =)

4 posters

Go down

Everguard, 70 hunter, want to join =) Empty Everguard, 70 hunter, want to join =)

Post  Reyiari Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:18 pm

Character name: Everguard

Character class: Hunter (BM)

Real life age and location: 15 years old, live in southern sweden

Friends in guild: Reyiari is my identical twin irl, and raided with snömos and powki =)

Preferred raiding days and times: Everyday except mondays and maybe sundays. Sometimes i'll have some late "innebandy" games and much homework, so it might be fewer times.

Kara Attuned: (yes/no) Big Yes

TBC Raid Experience: Full karazhan, Full gruul, the bear and bird boss in ZA, and Lurker in SSC

Heroic Keys: (which ones?) Got every single one =)

Link to armoury profile: Rey says that u can't post links here, so whisp me ingame or check it urself

Character spec and reasons for this spec: BM 41-20, the only way to be =) (gonna remove improved HM specc)

Professions and rare crafts: LW 375, can craft shadowprowlers chestguard, the 40 stamina legstuff, and much more.
Mining aswell, 375.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: QQ, where i raided with powki and snömos. The guild just fell apart when our 2 tanks migrated to stormscale. Friends, guild disband cus of slackers (not my fault Razz)

What you're looking for from Mesh: Fun ppl, progress in raids, and a laugh now and then.

That's all from me, have fun mates =)
Reyiari
Reyiari

Back to top Go down

Everguard, 70 hunter, want to join =) Empty Re: Everguard, 70 hunter, want to join =)

Post  Snömos Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 am

Active and good hunter. Don't really know if we need a hunter tho.

Snömos

Back to top Go down

Everguard, 70 hunter, want to join =) Empty Re: Everguard, 70 hunter, want to join =)

Post  Mumra Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:41 am

We do have a lot of hunters atm but we'll always make room for someone's twin!

Whisper me for an invite. I can't promise you a spot in every raid but we should be able to get you in to a good number.

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:57 am

Welcome Smile
Sethos
Sethos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down