Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Rogue Lvl 70 Jeeverzz

Go down

Application Rogue Lvl 70 Jeeverzz Empty Application Rogue Lvl 70 Jeeverzz

Post  jeev Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:49 pm

Character name: Jeeverzz

Character class: Rogue NightElf

Real life age and location: I am 25 years old in live in Holland

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids? Smile yes my mic works Smile

Friends in guild:i dont know any1 in your guild Smile

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: i can raid on al days Smile it's no problem for to show up at that times Smile

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment: i think my biggest one is getting nalorakk down is z'a but i did kara many many times Smile

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: Ce= exalted Hh=Revered Lc=Revered Shatar=Almost Exalted Aldor=Almost Exalted Cons=Honored Ve=Exalted

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Jeeverzz

Character spec and reasons for this spec: 19-42-0 I got this Spec because the only thing i wanna do is raid Smile that why i have this character spec

Professions and rare crafts:I am a herbalist i can make much flask's almost every high lvl and i can make a lot of pots and elixers
and i can also do transmute's Smile

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: I was in total war Sad was my first real guild i had so much fun with them Smile there nice people only had some i did pritty much kara runs with them and i downed nalorakk down in Z'a with them. but i need to leave i had problems with some in there Sad so i couldt stay of some private reasons Sad Sad

What you're looking for from Mesh:i am looking for a fresh new guild Smile
i know that mesh is a good raiding guild Very Happy

and btw i am like to play wow i come on time Smile and never have dc's got al my addons for raiding

Thnx for reading Smile

Jeev

jeev

Back to top Go down