Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zlakt-Dps Warrior apply.

3 posters

Go down

Zlakt-Dps Warrior apply. Empty Zlakt-Dps Warrior apply.

Post  Zlakt Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:34 pm

Character name: Zlakt

Character class: Warrior.

Real life age and location: I am 17 years old, and from Umea/Sweden.

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids?: Yes, i have an working mic, and ventrilo 3.1

Friends in guild: Ikara and Duridel. Also i play with (Mumra, Pierat, Anokir in 5vs5)

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: Monday, Thuesday, Friday and Saturday. And other nights when i got time as well. Simply, as often i can.

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment: Well, dont know if pre-tbc counts, but as it was back then when i played the most Raids, ofc id have to say that killing Loatheb, the final boss of the plague wing of Naxxramas felt great. After the TBC-releace ive played Kara, Gruul, SSC amd TC. (Getting the Sulfaras, Hand of Ragnaros was the best time thoe, by far)

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE:
CE=Exalted. HH=Exalted. LC= Exalted. Scryer= Exalted. Consortium= Reavered. VE= Exalted.

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Zlakt
by some reason it wont be uploadin my pve-gear, but il show in-game ofc, or if it updates soon.

Character spec and reasons for this spec: 33/28/0. The reason for this speck is to make a strong 2-H-Slam build, while being able to soak up some in PvP. Im PvP/PvE specked atm. Being able to perform very well in both, and therefore ive choosen it. If the reasons are good enough, and if there is no other choice, then i suppose that i could consider a respeck.

Professions and rare crafts: Mining 375. Master Hammersmith (been master swordsmith before). Making Blinkstrike etc.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: My two most reasent guilds were "Xpect No Mercy" witch i created with my friend. It got succesfull but it got far to PvP-oriented. Therefore i changed to my previous guild "IV", but i didnt feel that the guild developed. Therefore the departure.

What you're looking for from Mesh: Some awesome asskicking in the many of burning crusade raids along with new awsome players, and to serve the guild and its leaders untill the very end of the world, of warcraft.

Last edited by Zlakt on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Zlakt
Zlakt

Back to top Go down

Zlakt-Dps Warrior apply. Empty Re: Zlakt-Dps Warrior apply.

Post  Duridel Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:24 am

hehe a fricken legend Smile all i need 2 say
Duridel
Duridel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:25 am

V nice application Zlakt. I'm interested to see you PvE as well as PvP. Welcome aboard.

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down