Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna join Mesh

+5
Ebonz
Bubbz
Prestize
Barak The Mighty
Mumra
9 posters

Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty Wanna join Mesh

Post  Lethalar Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Character name: Lethalarrow

Character class: Hunter

Real life age and location: 22/Greece

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids?: Yep

Friends in guild: Mithrantir , Prestize and Bubbz... Best friends irl and they can certainly guarantee for me...

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: 3 days a week (any of them except Fridays and Saturdays)

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment: Cleared Karazhan, Zul'aman, Maggy, Gruul, TK (except Kaelthas), SSC (got Vashj to 2%)

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: CE:Exalted / HH:Revered / LC:Revered / Shatar:Exalted / Scryer:Exalted / Consortium:Honored / VE:Exalted

Link to armoury profile: (i also have pvp gear 270res and skybreaker whip is not my primary trinket, i approximately generate 2300ap self-buffed)

Character spec and reasons for this spec: Marksmanship, used to do heavy raiding and it was best dps spec for me

Professions and rare crafts: Skinning/Leatherworking 375/375 (not any rare crafts i can provide for others except leg enchants)

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: Pandemonium (4th alliance guild in jaedenar before disbanding). Disbanded due to inactivity after xmas holidays, most of em got in unity and horizons

What you're looking for from Mesh: The thing is that ive been inactive for a couple of months due to isp issues but everything is fixed now... Im looking for a friendly, easy going guild that i can chill out while playing with... Also i would love to raid with my friends, it would be great... I can provide mesh a friendly guy to play with and i can assure you i will top your meters (i was one of top dpsers in pandemonium and many players can verify that). I know you are full atm but just try me , uve got nothing to loose and it will be worth it... Thats all and i hope next chat will be online, thank u for your time reading my app... Razz

Lethalar

Back to top Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty armory link

Post  Lethalar Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Lethalar

Back to top Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty armory link

Post  Lethalar Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:56 pm

Something is wrong i cant link my armory i copy paste and when i send the post it vanishes Sad
plz do it manually if u have the time

Lethalar

Back to top Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty Re: Wanna join Mesh

Post  Mumra Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:00 pm

Thanks for the application, I'll/we'll get back to you shortly.

If Bubbz and Mith are telling people we have "easy going" raids I need to toughen things up!

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak The Mighty Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:04 pm

wow Vashj on 2%, u must be crying in the vent "HEALERS STRAT MELEE THET BASTERD!" Very Happy
tbh i can see green gems in epic items....what a wast Sad gr8 exp but i cant imagin how u got to vashj confused
Barak The Mighty
Barak The Mighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Prestize Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Omg its Lethalarrow Razz . I can guarantee for him. Hes very good dps and knows what do it Smile

Prestize

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbz Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Nice guy...good dps....and active player...Very Happy
Bubbz
Bubbz

Back to top Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty Vash and gems

Post  Lethalar Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Sorry about the gems m8 but i believe that green gems are cheap and satisfying and i wouldnt spend much on gear i wish to upgrade, and those are the exact gems i needed, we had great progress, actually we cleared SSC in 2 weeks most... Getting vash to 2% took us long though and it was out last attempt on her before pandemonium disbanding... And just dont be harsh guys , im not trying to show off here im just trying to find a decent guild to play wow with, as for the "easy going" comment, really sorry mumra but i used to raid 5-6 days per week, i just havent been very lucky with the loot...

Lethalar

Back to top Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty opportunity

Post  Lethalar Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:27 pm

i havent played wow for 3 months, i just saw an opportunity here to play the game in a level that will please me and not get me bored, im done with heavy raiding and i just want to enjoy the game with my friends

Lethalar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebonz Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:33 pm

tbh, to pretige 100% on a raid you need to have the best gems/enchants you can find, the better gems and so you got the more help are you for the guild, eventhough you maybe have an amazing damage already you would still do better with the better gems and so on...

Only my point of view :>

gl with the appli sunny
Ebonz
Ebonz

Back to top Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty Gems

Post  Lethalar Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Allrighty guys then if gems are such an issue, it will be the 1st thing to upgrade if im accepted

Lethalar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:01 pm

I can't view the armoury at work but, as a rule, if you have green gems it's a rejection sorry.

Mumra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty Thanks

Post  Lethalar Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Allright m8 thank you for your time, just notice that gems dont reflect someone's abilities... and dont tell me that 3 months ago (my inactivity period) none of u had any green gems...
Good luck to all... Smile

Lethalar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithrantir Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:11 pm

ye really nice player!we lvled up our character's together and he definetely know how to play the hunter class at all spec's. Smile
i know that our hunter class recruitment status is full but i beleive lethal could be a usefull addition to our dps squad..
But still thats a cl's and officers decision.. gl with your application m8 cu online Very Happy
Mithrantir
Mithrantir

Back to top Go down

Post  Duridel Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:02 pm

Afternoon mate, great to see your application. However ive checked your spec and gear and in my opinion as its already been mentioned gems are green, and your spec isnt the maximum dps you could get as a marksmanship. Spec could do with some tweaking, but all that aside im going to have to say no basically because there will never be a raid spot for you. The hunter setup consists of me (marksmanship and class leader) Mithrantir (survival), then we have Angelouz (beast master), Gorothor ( beastmaster), Everguard (beast master). These are our main raiders and on any given raid there are 4 of us in it... Me, Mith and Angel will always be on the raid and due to the fact we already have a marksmanship hunter and we only need another BM hunter we have the choice of either Everguard or Gorothor or even both. Im not saying you cant join the guild as a member, which basically entails hanging out with us and chilling, doing your own thing, but as a raider i dont think we have a spot for your mate. If you really want to raid like you were before hand nearly every night, i would suggest another guild, if your up for just chilling with your mates then thats fine.
Duridel
Duridel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Yeah as Duridel says, we operate two ranks Members and Raiders.

We can invite you as a Member as you have a lot of friends in the guild. This rank is designed for the social side and to raid when there's a spot that needs to be filled, if you like. You'll never be forced to raid as a member.

As a Raider, you need full PvE spec, 50%+ raid sign up, full enchants, all blue/purple gems etc etc.

Like I say, we have a spot as a Member, but not as a Raider. Let me know how you feel about that?

PS - Members can be promoted to Raiders at a later date.

Mumra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorothor Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:12 pm

I do believe he said he didnt want to do the heavy raiding anymore, Duri?

Gorothor

Back to top Go down

Wanna join Mesh Empty Thanks

Post  Lethalar Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Well really thank u guys, your offer is fair enough as u have enlightened me about the raiding spots... but tbh raiding is my thing... I just dont want to raid on a regular everyday basis like i used to...
it wouldnt worth to me getting back on the game just to fool around... Im a raider and ill never be as good in other aspects of the game. Thank u again, you all seem to be great and keep up the good work, cause guilds like these really know how to enjoy the game believe me... Gl to all Smile

Lethalar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ataraxi Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:17 am

Good luck in your guild search Smile
Ataraxi
Ataraxi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down