Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto/Balance druid :)

2 posters

Go down

Resto/Balance druid :) Empty Resto/Balance druid :)

Post  Naiyon Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Character name: Naiyon

Character class: Druid

Real life age and location: My Name is Martin Rasmus. Im 30 years old and i live in Denmark.

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids?: Yus as a old simipro counterstrike gamer ofc i do Smile

Friends in guild: My friends in guild must be. Anokir - Vensen - Vanilladk, and if they is more in the guild i dont know about i prolly know em Smile .
I have known them from quit sometime now. even thoe we didnt played on the same server for a ½ year:)

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: I can raid mostly everyday, But im not looking for a steady spot in raid. So if someone wanna go instead of me they more than welcomen to go Smile

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment: TK / SSC / MH, and the guild i left just cleared BT Smile

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: ahh cant remember but since its a old char, im able to do herorics so dont worrie Razz

Link to armoury profile: Search for Naiyon funny thoe. My Profil dosnt show. perhaps its becoz i just tranfed here last night. Weird

Character spec and reasons for this spec: im PVP resto spcc atm. Reason is that i wnna farm pvp gear ofc Smile

Professions and rare crafts: Herb / Alcy

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: Legio Sanctus / Realm: Dragonmaw Reason for leaving: i felt alone and mist my friends how moved to jeadenar a ½ year ago.

What you're looking for from Mesh: Some good times to come. I might even be helpfull with knowledge doing the raids Smile But most of all just to have fun Smile

Naiyon

Back to top Go down

Resto/Balance druid :) Empty Re: Resto/Balance druid :)

Post  vanilladk Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:12 pm

hey Naiyon!

good to c u on the server! i hope u may join MESH

VanillaDK

vanilladk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Sure, we can get you invited as a member rank if youre not looking to raid full-time with us.

If you want to join as the raider rank, that's a little bit harder due to a lack of spaces but we could use a moonkin even for that I think.

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naiyon Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:40 pm

A Member invite wouldnt be bad at all Smile And if you need a hand with something give me a call Smile

Naiyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down