Mesh Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app

4 posters

Go down

Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app Empty Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app

Post  interrog Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:18 am

Character name: Interrogater

Character class: Warrior

Real life age and location: 19 Copenhagen Denmark.

Do you have a working mic and talk in raids?: Yeps, i enjoy spreading the retarded english accent of a dane. Smile

Friends in guild: Don't think so, but i might get some Shocked

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: No restricted days, but being on at least 2 raids a week should not be an issue at all ^^

What's your greatest PvE accomplishment: What i thought was coolest was when i downd C'thun pretbc, and 2% as dps warr on vashj in tbc with my warr. I dont know if C'thun is what is coolest or if my extreme pve progress in tbc, with SSC/TK down in 2 weeks, MH down in 3 days and BT to illidan in 3 weeks is cooler. Very Happy

Rep with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: Got all keys if that is what u wanna know...

Link to armoury profile: This is the thing im not proud of ><

Character spec and reasons for this spec: 8/5/48 cus its pwn tank spec yesyes? Razz its what i find usefull so ofc ill pick those talents i find most usefull Razz

Professions and rare crafts: im miner/BS and got no rarecrafts.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: Pandemonium disbanded.

What you're looking for from Mesh: Raid spot, and focused raiding, people showing up in pve specs, got foods, flasks, oils sorted, and have read up on tacs. If theres something i hate its when i put a huge effort into something and others just cba.

Thing i'd like to add myself is the question "what can you offer us/Why should we recruit you", reason for adding that is for a better chance to sell myself ^^: As u can see i've got loads of PvE experience and i know basicly all encounters in the game presunwell, so looking at where u guys are atm, im pretty sure i can give you some vital advices, wich might end up in a kill instead of a whipe ^^.

Crossing my fingers..

/inter

Btw, im Human, so i look hawt... Pansy 'nomes...

interrog

Back to top Go down

Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app Empty Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app

Post  Bubbz Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:41 am

Bubbz
Bubbz

Back to top Go down

Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app Empty Re: Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app

Post  Murgriff Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:15 am

Can you please give us a link to your armory where you aren't in your PvP gear Smile

Murgriff

Back to top Go down

Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app Empty Re: Interrogater 70 human warr. Tank app

Post  Duridel Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:45 pm

hates gnomes!!! this guy is a legend and ive neva met him hehe Razz
Duridel
Duridel

Back to top Go down

Post  interrog Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:02 pm

hehe yea, sorry im in pvp gear, but grinding some cash atm, gimme a PM ingame if u wanna see my tanking gear.. its not amazing though.. Allso ill be logging out in my tanking gear next time i log out Smile

interrog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:38 pm

I like this guy's attitude and experience a lot.

But it's really hard to say whether we have enough tanks or not. 1 full-time prot pala would be great. 1 more prot warrior? ATM we have 3 pretty much full time 'ready to go' tanks - 2 warriors and a druid. We have 1 other druid who's gearing up. We have 1 other semi-active druid tank.

I reckon we can take you in but not promise that everytime you sign, youll raid. A lot of the time we'll need our best geared tanks in the raid and the 3 i mentioned will pretty much be the first 3 I go for in all 25 mans and ZA.

So I'm happy to offer the place if you're happy to accept you may need to sit some out and gear up a bit before we can take you all the time. (and i'm yet to see your tanking gear).

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  interrog Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Hehe seems fair m8, i know my gear is lacking a bit, as i told you yesterday online, so going a bit kara / gruul with u to start with is fine, to show u what im capable of and gain ur trust Smile
Got alot of raidleading experience with gruul and kara as i did that with PuG's, so wont be a problem to form my own kara raid with the guild if no leaders are actually in the mood for it (if that is allowed, i dont know tongue )

interrog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mumra Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:09 pm

Cool, i'll get you invited then.

Mumra
Admin

https://mesh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down